THE BUSINESS DEBT WORKOUT COURSE IS HERE
Bardwell Creative has created this first-of-its-kind course to teach business owners how to permanently settle their merchant cash advances, bank loans, unsecured loans, vendor debts, and secured commercial loans as low as 10% of the original loan amount. In just a few days, business owners can disengage from daily, weekly and monthly withdrawals and regain control of cash flow.
- ACTUAL RESULTS:
- $101,281 settled for $10,000
- $33,739 settled for $6,000
- $12,860 settled for $2,500
Phase I: Control Your Cash Flow
- Protect your accounts from seizure
- Prepare for the creditor’s lies and threats
- Create a system to communicate with creditors
- Track your numbers and stay three steps ahead
Phase II: Contact Creditors
- Stop creditor harassment
- Settlement guidelines
- Summons, judgements, and 406 notices
- Deal with held receivables and frozen accounts
Phase III: Stalling
- Create hardship documentation using our templates
- Download bank statements and learn WHAT to redact
- Stall your creditors using our templates
Phase IV: Settlement Negotiation
- Negotiate a settlement using our flowchartExample:
- Did the creditor accept your offer?
|If NO:||1.7 – Continue to Q4.|
|If YES:||1.8 – Skip to “Phase 4 – Finalizing Settlement.”|
Did you receive a counteroffer from the creditor?
|If NO:||1.9 – Use a “Counteroffer Requests” email template|
|If YES:||2.0 – Use a “Replies to an Offer” email templates|
Finalize the Settlement
A Peek Inside the Course.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
After completing the steps necessary to protect your accounts, the negotiation process takes about an hour or two a week until you achieve a settlement. An employee, or someone you trust, can use this course to negotiate with creditors on your behalf. We have 3rd party templates for all creditor communications.
The “fill-in-the-blank system” for communicating with creditors makes writing emails easy. Phone scripts simplify the communication process and help you avoid missteps with duplicitous creditors.
This course gives you “breathing room” to build up settlement funds and establish settlement offers. Whether it takes two weeks or two years, the creditor is on your timeline now.
Educate yourself to avoid being taken advantage of by debt collectors and debt relief companies. Bardwell Creative gives you the tools to make your own decisions based on a systematic solution.