Angela Loves to Help!
Struggling businesses, don’t fall into a financial abyss! Angela Glazier-Rines can be your lifeline. Invoke her expertise and rescue yourself from business debt quicksand – book an appointment with her now for FREE!
THE BUSINESS DEBT WORKOUT COURSE IS HERE
Bardwell Creative has created this first-of-its-kind course to teach business owners how to permanently settle their merchant cash advances, bank loans, unsecured loans, vendor debts, and secured commercial loans as low as 10% of the original loan amount. Business owners can disengage from daily, weekly, and monthly withdrawals and regain cash flow control in just a few days.
MCA Debt Relief
Along with Merchant Cash Advance debt relief, the course is a system that allows you to settle most business debt for a fraction of what you owe.
You’ll learn how to:
- Permanently settle your Merchant Cash Advance debt for as low as 10% of what you owe
- Settle other business debts, such as loans from family and friends, unsecured loans, vendor debts, and secured commercial loans
- Take control of your cash flow
The course is designed for business owners who:
- Owe more than $10,000 in business debt
- Have tried to negotiate with their lenders but haven’t been successful
- Are struggling to make daily or monthly payments
The Bardwell Creative team has experience dealing with every kind of business debt. We are now teaching business owners how to get out of business debt on their own.
Business Debt Resolution
The online course is easy to follow and can be completed in a few days and includes:
- A step-by-step guide on how to get out of business debt
- Email templates and scripts for negotiating with lenders
- Financial analysis tools to help you understand your options
Once you complete the course, you will have the ability to permanently settle your merchant cash advance debt, unsecured business loans, and other business debts as low as 10% of the original loan amount. You will also know how to avoid future debt traps and build a strong foundation for your business.
- $101,281 settled for $10,000
- $33,739 settled for $6,000
- $12,860 settled for $2,500
Phase I: Control Your Cash Flow
- Protect your accounts from seizure
- Prepare for the creditor’s lies and threats
- Create a system to communicate with creditors
- Track your numbers and stay three steps ahead
Phase III: Stalling
- Create hardship documentation using our templates
- Download bank statements and learn WHAT to redact
- Stall your creditors using our templates
Phase II: Contact Creditors
- Stop creditor harassment
- Settlement guidelines
- Summons, judgements, and 406 notices
- Deal with held receivables and frozen accounts
Peek Inside the Course
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Until now, the only options for small businesses struggling with debt have been to declare bankruptcy, hire a debt relief agency, or an attorney. These specialists often require a monthly retainer that may last for months or years, and bankruptcy often destroys the business. Our course eliminates the need for any of these options, and the one-time cost of the course, $2500, is less than the average monthly retainer fees of other companies.